1. Still pretty down in the dumps. I also managed to sprain my bad ankle on Monday directly after my first personal training session at the gym. So. Ow. And flippin' typical. I immediately went to the doctor because I wasn't going to take any chances, but there aren't any breaks and it is feeling better than it was. Just back to being stiff and achy. Argh. I'm really grumpy about it. I'd managed a jog for the first time in 6 months and while I'm not back to square one, I'm definitely set back a little.
2. I miss looking forward to things. I looked forward to talking to him in the evenings. And planning the next time we'd meet up. I know this is temporary and there will be other things to look forward to, but it's hard to find them right now.
3. I have, however, rejigged my narrative. Last week I was saying: 'I'm so sorry that I couldn't be what he wanted.' Now, I'm saying 'I'm sorry that he couldn't be what I wanted.' It's a small change, but it's helping a little.
4. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is an amazing show and is currently seeing me through all this. Any other comedy show recs? I keep eyeing Schitt's Creek, but I'm not sure I want to start at the beginning.
5. I'd really like to do some writing, but have no desire to write about relationships, which is kind of what my current WIPs are based on.
I hope everyone is doing okay! Have a good Wednesday! ♥